Questions on my mind:
- What's a good way to deal with the different layers of code in a web program: DB bindings, data-structure logic, business logic, interface logic?
- How "functional" are web programs?
- What about a language for describing web interfaces? A way to say, "Deleting things of type $x$ should require a confirmation, in the following contexts..." A way to avoid writing procedural code for walking the user through an interaction.
- Use HTML purely as (visual) design space. Describe interactions in a different way, describe algorithms (data manipulation) in a third way.
- How do we measure prorgammer productivity? Get some papers on this.
- Learn more about the details of FP and its efficiency.